Friday, November 13, 2009

Kids Talk



"What are you THANKFUL for?"


Sofie ~ Age 7
"I'm most thankful for the planet earth. We wouldn't have a place to live without it."


LuLu ~ Age 4
"I'm most thankful for my family and house, the sun and the moon."


Paige ~ Age 4
"I'm "thanksful" for "gynnastics" and dance class and Momma and Dadda... and my Morfar (her Norwegian Grandfather)."


Erin ~ Age 9
"Having gravity. A place to live. Having electronics for education and having a family to love."


Tasha ~ Age 5
"I am thankful for a warm house and a Mommy and Daddy that buy me toys."


Bree ~ Age 3
"I am thankful for the little people (toys) at the doctor's office."


Avery ~ Age 5
"I am thankful for my baby sister. She gives me things to do, so I am not bored!"


Austin ~ Age 11
"I am thankful for God, my Mom and Dad and my Grandma, CC, Rick and my cousins."


Deagon ~ Age 10
"I am thankful for my Mom and Dad and Dylan and my friends at school."


Dylan ~ Age 7
"I am thankful for my Mom and Dad and my toys and my bike and my friends and my cousin, Austin and... and... OH yeah, my brother Deagon too."


Many THANKS to the following:

EtsyBABY members and their children!

No comments: