Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Spreading the Joy

Meet Joy from Props By Little Miss.  With 25 years of crochet experience, she designs and creates the perfect photography prop for newborns!  She took some time to answer a few questions about herself and her shop:

Tell us a bit about yourself and what arts/ crafts that you make?
My name is Joy. I'm a SAHM to 6 children ranging in age from 18-2! 1 boy and 5 girls. My husband is in the US Navy. I crochet. I learned well over 25 yrs ago. I actually come from a long line of crochet artist. I'll never forget as a small child watching my grandmother crochet intricate little doilies.

Is there anything unique about your product?
The majority of my items are self designed. On the occasion I do use a pattern I tend to get off track and I end up doing my own thing! I believe my experience in my craft makes my product unique, the quality is superb.

What is your favorite item in your shop?
The newborn rose cocoon is my current favorite. Such beauty! 
How do you make your shop and your product stand out from the others?

My shop stands out because I tend to create items with a touch of whimsy. I have exciting, and fun photo props.

What is your best seller?
Definitely my owl hat!


Thank you, Joy, for sharing with us and spreading the joy!  Your pictures are amazing, you are a true talent, and your work speaks for itself! 

No comments: