Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Pacifier Clips by Whimsical Lo

We caught up with Ashley, creator of the Whimsical Lo pacifier clips, and chatted with her about her shop and her product.  Please read about what she shared with us! 

Is there anything unique about your product?  I've just gotten my lab certificate from a CPSCIA certified forensic lab. They tested and certified that my pacifier clips meet CPSCIA requirements for lead & phthalates, which means they are safe!!!


 
How do you make your shop and your product stand out from the others? I try to keep my prices low so that everyone can afford them. I want everyone to be able to feel like they can keep their babies trendy and safe even on a budget. I want moms to feel 100% comfortable when shopping my store & I think safety & prices are something every mom can relate too.


What is your favorite item in your shop? Currently my favorite item is the Trick-Or-Treat pacifier clip. It is so cute for Halloween & it's perfect for a boy or a girl.

What is your best seller? For girls it's the Princess & Daddy's Girl pacifier clips. For boys it's the camo & giraffe print pacifier clips. The holiday clips are also big sellers during those seasons.


Anything else you would like to share?  I would be more than happy to offer readers of the feature 10% of their total order (before shipping) in my store through 9/30/10. If they enter FEATURE10 in the checkout notes I will refund the 10% discount back to their Paypal account after purchase.
 
"I would never sell an item that I do not feel 100% safe using on my daughter." - Ashley
 



PS - just a side note from this writer - I bought 3 clips almost a year ago from Ashley and was very happy with my purchase!  The clips lasted until the pacifier was taken away, I was able to wash them in the washing machine, and the prices were fantastic!  Don't forget to check out the deal she's offering above to the etsyBABY blog readers!



No comments: