Thursday, January 6, 2011

Zoogits by Zoogits

Welcome to the dollhouse.  And the toolbox.  The soft, plush dollhouse and toolbox with a strap.  Zoogits has designed and created a versatile and adorable portable house/box - great for carrying princesses, wands, tools, matchbox cars, even snacks or pajamas!  We chatted with the creator from Zoogits, and this is what we learned:

Tell us a bit about yourself and what arts/ crafts that you make?

I am a part-time WAHM and part-time SAHM and when I am not making dollhouses I work in my "real" (and much less creative) career. I started on Etsy about 6 months ago making fabric dollhouses and since then my line has grown to include tool boxes and mini purses which I designed myself. I experienced my first very hectic and overwhelming holiday season but still enjoyed every creative minute and am excited to get sewing again after a little break.


Is there anything unique about your product?

I can personalize my toolboxes with names or initials and on the dollhouses I can add furniture or flowers or a bird house or other cute little add-ons that make them one of a kind.

How do you make your shop and your product stand out from the others?

There aren't a lot of other shops that carry my products, but I try to always honor every custom request and work with my buyers to deliver what they are looking for. I am also always shopping for new fabrics and trying new designs and I try to update my listings and postings to be current and to reflect what is going on day to day in my shop.
 
 
What is your best seller?

My best seller is the full size dollhouse with carrying strap and my best selling designs are the Disney Princess houses and the Owl themed fabric.


What is your favorite item in your shop?

I really like my new Modern Minnie Mouse design (have to thank a buyer for the inspiration) but I like all of the houses really (like my children, I can't really pick a favorite).



 
What was your goal for 2010? And were you on the right track?

My goal for 2010 was to sell some of my houses and I have certainly done that and then some! I have far exceeded any expectation of how successful my shop would be and I am tickled pink every time I see a new order and see how my business is growing. It was always my dream to share my creative ventures with others and now that I am doing that I can't wait to see where the future takes me.







No comments: