Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Sweet Smiles Baby

Sweet Smiles Baby knows what to do with adorable tushies.  Jessica, shop designer and creator, designs and creates custom children's clothing... but her specialty seems to be diaper covers.  If you've got any cute bottoms in your life, you'll need to check out Sweet Smiles Baby.  Here is what Jessica shared with us about her shop and her products:

Tell us a bit about yourself and what arts/ crafts that you make?

I am a fashion design school graduate and a mom so I combine these passions into creating clothing for little girls.



 How do you make your shop and your product stand out from the others?

My Kimono Sweet Bottoms diaper cover is truly a unique product. I designed it, created the pattern and sew each one, finishing the inside with french seams. It takes a long time to make each one, but I really love seeing them completed.



 Which part of creation process that you like to do the most?

I love coming up with new ideas and working through creating a pattern in my head so that I can actually make it.



What is your best seller?

My best seller is the black and white polka dot diaper cover that features a giant red bow on the back.



What is your favorite tool that you cannot live without?

My favorite tool would have to be the huge sewing/cutting table my husband built for me.
 
"Sweet Bottoms are made with great attention to detail"
Jessica, Sweet Smiles Baby
 

No comments: