Tuesday, July 26, 2016

The "Happy Camper" Boys Bodysuit By rhoadworks

The "Happy Camper" Boys Bodysuit By

https://www.etsy.com/listing/399689385/happy-camper-boys-bodysuit-baby-boys?ref=teams_post

$12.00

Overview

  • Handmade item
  • Materials: baby bodysuit, baby boys bodysuit, camping clothes, baby camping clothes, baby camping bodysuit, vinyl material, paper
  • Ships worldwide from United States
"This design was inspired by a time when little boys gathered together with a tent, a campfire and a 'no girls allowed' sign. The Junior Camp Counselor sign on the back can be personalize with a name. Just convo me.

The design is first hand painted (by me), then scanned onto a thin vinyl material. It is then cut out by hand (by me), and pressed onto the garment. The design won't peel off or stain.

The garment is 100% cotton and is a nice boutique quality garment. When washing it's best to turn inside out and use cold water. Dry in the dryer or hang. Don't iron the design.

I package the garments in a clear bag with it's handmade (by me) tag included.

Sizes* Available: *My garments run small. Order the next size up if you're in doubt.
Newborn - up to 13 lbs
Small - 13 to 18 lbs
Medium - 19 to 26 lbs
Large - 27 to 34 lbs

I accept Visa, Mastercard, through PayPal." - Lynn the owner of rhoadworks

No comments: