Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Modern Boutique Style Clothing

This week, we are checking out Addie Kat Boutique, offering high quality boutique style clothing for little ones of all ages.  Here is what we've learned:

Tell us a bit about yourself and what arts/ crafts that you make?

My name is Kim Thacker and I specialize in children's clothing. I design and make all of AddieKat's clothing myself, so each item is made specially for your little one.


 Is there anything unique about your product?
One thing unique about my tutus that is hard to find is that I sew the tulle on the waist instead of tie it, so they will last much longer than the tied tutus. Also, I offer personalization on all of my items.

 What is your favorite item in your shop?

My favorite items by far are all of my matching brother and sister outfits. I make them for every holiday and they are so much fun! I love to dress my own girls alike, so it always makes me happy to see pictures of other people's children dressed alike in my outfits!


 What is your best seller?

Once again, my matching brother and sister outfits. People always contact me saying how happy they are to have found these because it's hard to find sibling outfits that match. (SIDE NOTE: I hope that there isn't going to be a rush of new brother and sister outfits flooding Etsy) ;-)


 What was your goal for 2010? And are you on the right track for 2011?

100% customer satisfaction is always my goal. So far so good!
 
 
"Anything cutesy, fun and frilly comes naturally."
Kim, AddieKatBoutique

No comments: