Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Xpressions That Stick

Stickable, removable, decoratable, creatable...

Xpressions That Stick designs and creates vinyl wall art that is designed with graphic imaging software and then layered by hand.  By hand!  Dawn, the designer and creator, shared with us a little bit about her shop and her products:


I make vinyl wall art that can be easily removed but not reusable.


My wall art is unique in that I layer each color by hand using a hand tool. I do not print my art. Each peice is original. Layering and putting together the design is my favorite part of the design process. It takes a steady hand:)


What you see in my shop at one point was a custom request. I base my business off of what my customers want.


My best seller would have to be the safari collection.


Keep in mind that Dawn does custom requests!  She can match any design to any nursery or bedroom decor!  Wow, endless possibilities!

"I love art!"
Dawn, Xpressions That Stick


No comments: