Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Clever, Comical, and Custom Clothing

Rhoadworks is working for the unique, the one of a kind, the funky in us all.  Clever, comical, and custom creations for babies and toddlers.  These onesies and tees will have you laughing out loud and then placing an order!  The unique style will appeal to many - you won't find these designs elsewhere!

The image is hand originated by the artist, then printed on a thin vinyl material. It is then cut out by hand and pressed onto a 100% cotton boutique quality garment. The design won't crack, peel off or stain.  Many of the items are available in a onesie or a tshirt.


The license plate designs provide a little personalized touch. 

The Star Trek onesies are a big hit - just check out her feeback!

Rhoadworks even has some adorable onesies for dog lovers.
These onesies definitely let the parents and the kids show their sense of style.









"I will continue to bring fresh, funky, and fun designs"
Rhoadworks

2 comments:

RHOADWORKS said...

Thank you for featuring me! I continue to get great ideas from customers for special orders. Parents appreciate designs geared especially to their child. And I love doing them!

Anonymous said...

I love these onesies! I've purchased them for all my expecting friends and never been disappointed. Great product and great people!